Preparación de Exámenes Internacionales
Único Centro Administrador Autorizado del Noroeste Argentino
Dear TOEFL iBT® Test candidates,
Please visit the TOEFL iBT® Test website : www.ets.org/toefl, go to the section Learners & Test Takers to register for the test. You will be able to select the test date when you register. Please read the information in that section. Read about registration deadlines and how to register in the bulletin that can be downloaded from the TOEFL iBT® Test website.
In order to be more “green” and reduce paper and shipping, students who take the TOEFL iBT® Test in the future will still receive online score reports but will no longer automatically receive a paper version. To obtain a paper copy of the scores, students now must specifically request. For more information, please visit www.ets.org/toefl/
These are the iBT Toefl administration dates and test start times at A.T.I.C.A.N.A., Tucumán Binational Center for calendar year 2018 (always check the website in case there are changes).
- Sat., Feb 24, 2018
- Fri., Mar 02, 2018
- Sat., Apr 07, 2018
For more information please contact A.T.I.C.A.N.A.
A.T.I.C.A.N.A. Tucumán, Binational Center
Avenida Salta 581
SAN MIGUEL DE TUCUMAN CP4000
Tel : 0381-4-303070
•Measures a student´s ability to use English in an academic setting.
•Sample test : www.ets.org/toefl
•Practice test : www.ets.org/toeflpractice
•Registration : online, by phone or by mail.
•Skills tested: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing.
•Integrated tasks: (Test takers combine more than one skill.)
• Read, listen and then speak in response to a question.
– Listen and then speak in response to a question.
– Read, listen and then write in response to a question.
•Note talking : allowed.
•Test time : 4 hours.( All sections will be completed in one day.)
•Total Score : 0 – 120 (ETS provides scores for 4 skills and total score.)
• 4-6 lectures ( each 3-5 minutes long, 6 questions each.)
• 2-3 conversations ( each 3 minutes long, 5 questions each.)
• Time : 60-90 minutes.
• Score Scale : 0-30
•6 tasks ( 2 independent tasks : Express an opinion on a familiar topic.)
( 4 integrated tasks : Speak based on what is read and heard.)
• Up to 30 seconds to prepare a response.
• Up to 1 minute to respond.
• Time: 20 minutes.
• Score scale: 0-4 points ( converted to 0-30 score scale.)
• Test takers wear headphones and speak into a microphone when they respond. Responses are digitally recorded and transmitted to ETS´s Online Scoring Network where human scorers rate them.
•3-5 passages from academic texts ( Approximately 700 words long.)
• Multiple – focus passages ( compare/contrast, cause/effect.)
• 12-14 questions each passage.
• Time : 60-100 minutes.
• Score scale : 0-30
• 2 tasks ( 1 integrated task : Write based on what is read and heard.)
( 1 independent task : Support an opinion on a topic.)
• Time : 50 minutes ( 20 minutes for integrated task, 30 minutes for independent task.)
• Score scale: 0-5 points (converted to 0-30 score scale.)
• Human scorers rate then responses to the writing tasks via ETS´s Online Scoring Network.
Cambridge Michigan E.C.C.E.
Certifica el dominio y eficiencia del idioma en un nivel Intermedio alto para postulantes a escuelas y centros de trabajo.
El examen consta de cuatro secciones:
- 1_ Listening
- 2_ Grammar, vocabulary, reading
- 3_ Writing
Página ECCE: http://www.examenglish.com/ECCE/index.php
CELT (Comprehensive English Language Test)
Examen de diagnóstico
Apto para aplicar a becas otorgadas por la Fundación Fulbright